Sunday 15 April 2012

Puss In Boots

Director: Chris Miller
 
Starring: Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Zach Galifianakis, Billy Bob Thornton, Amy Sedaris
 
Distributed By: Paramount Pictures
 
Release Date: October 2011

----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Puss in Boots quickly became my favourite character in the Shrek movies and he's a star in his own spin-off!
Antonio Banderas brings charisma to Puss as he reunites with Humpty Dumpty wonderfully voiced by Zach Galifianakis, whilst Salma Hayek brings street smarts to Kitty Softpaws who intrigues our hero!
The animation is wonderful throughout and the story brings forth more fairy tale characters for us to enjoy.
The thing I love about this movie is that for me, Humpty almost steals it from Puss, some of his mannerisms and facial expressions are hilarious and make this a movie that I'll happily watch whenever I want to brighten my day!
~~Nikki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment